Doom II Doom II

Hmmmm...

I like the animation style. I was expecting to blam something, but this surprised me! I can't wait to see what you make happen with it!

Rowan159 responds:

gee, thanks! im working on my next project as we speak :D

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Hey!

...I just realized, I have that guy in my family!

Epexsus: Teaser Epexsus: Teaser

Cooooooooo....

I'm waiting for this one to come out with baited breath! You're now on my favorites list! Lemme know when you start publishing the series!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

This may be..

...the greatest thing I have ever played, in my life. I actually lived in Japan, and what you have shown here is EXACTLY what daytime TV consists of there. And now I get to be a part of it! WHEE! MY FAVORITE BAND IS 'BUMP OF CHICKEN!' Not kidding! Real band! Seriously!

Here To Collect Here To Collect

Not bad...

Little choppy on the animation, but overall playable, and enjoyable...

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Loved it!

Loads of fun! Intense gameplay, and great graphics. It would be nice if I could buy equipment lower than my level, as it's impossible to get all the upgrades before levelling up!

Bouncing Squad Bouncing Squad

Huh...this like nothing I'd ever personally compose...and yet it hits the artwork right on the head, IMO. This almost begs to be a level in a videogame about the picture! I'd play the shit out of that game!

endKashika responds:

Thanks a lot Ceevro, enjoyed your Rothgar piece so much. :)

AIM - Light Enduring AIM - Light Enduring

This is just lovely! I'm in agreement with johnfm about the warbly pad, but really, the composition here is enough to bring a dude to tears in the right circumstances! The raw talent in this place never ceases to amaze me.

Phonometrologist responds:

Thank you Ceevro. You and johnfm convinced me to get rid of the tremolo effect as I automated that. It probably isn't necessary, and I think I got carried away with it for fun.

AIM - Enslaved To The Pain AIM - Enslaved To The Pain

Wow! Just WOW.

Meditation Meditation

Love your work here! I used it as my inspiration for AIM-2017. You can hear the song based on this art on my page. Thanks for the inspiration!

Olstead Rothgar Olstead Rothgar

Love this pic! In fact, I love it so much I used it as my inspiration for AIM 2017! Visit my page and you can hear what I came up with!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Frost Frost

I'm going through your album...these are amazing! I wanna know the stories behind them! Do you do graphic novels or the like?

AntonOxenuk responds:

Nope, at the moment I mostly just practice to get myself to a more professional skill level. I did some stuff for friends though. Sorry, no real story other than just random characters in random pictures. Thanks though :)